What information do we collect and How will we use your information?
In order to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address and telephone number.
When you sign up with us online to receive stewardship information, communications or resources from us or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience with Compass Texas Inc. This will assist us in serving you with resources and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
- to administer and provide services which you request;
- to communicate with you in the event that any services you have requested are unavailable;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer;
- to track activity on our website; and/or
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences.
When you interact with us via our website, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how our fans use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications:
- how you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used,
- your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system,
- your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made,
- how long you stayed on a page,
- other page interaction information,
- what content you like or share,
- your subscription status, and
- information collected in any forms you complete.
Disclosure of your information
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called “cookies” on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your visitor experience.
For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change our security and privacy policies. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies.
Updating and correcting information
You may correct your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is $10.